Medline has a brand new product called HealthBox. In this new service package, Medline gives you a 1-year membership for emergency health services. This package also includes a discount card, which is valid for more than 800 health institutions all over Turkey.
Emergency Health Services:
7/24 Emergency Doctor and Land Ambulance Service
We have specially trained crews consisting of a doctor, an anesthesia technician, and a driver stationed in various parts of Istanbul, Ankara, İzmir and Bursa.
The emergency calls are answered by the doctors at the Medline Alarm Center. The doctor gathers the necessary information about the patient's clinical status and provides information about what needs to be done. Once the situation has been evaluated, the decision whether on-site intervention or transport to a hospital will be carried out. Once the decisions have been made, all necessary interventions are carried out for any kind of health problem, from non-life threatening situations to resuscitation and intensive care.
7/24 Medline Medical Counseling Hotline
You can reach a doctor by calling the Medline Emergency Health Services Hotline at 444 12 12. Medical Counseling Service does not recommend medicine or arrange prescriptions, but gives detailed information about the situation of the patient.
Your home and office address will be recorded as your coordinates in our digital map and the system. When you call 444 12 12 from one of the telephone numbers that you specify on your membership form, the system automatically recognizes you, shows your address, and displays your medical information on our Alarm Center doctor's computer screen. This process keeps us from losing valuable time in emergency situations by not having to ask you for address information and the ability to retrieve your medical history immediately. This system allows us a better time management and so to provide more effective health care service.
By calling a specific number at the back of your membership card, on a 7/24 basis you can demand the following service organizations:
- Concierge Services:
Theatre, Concert, Hotel, Restaurant, Transport (Train, Airplane, Bus tickets), Rent a Car, Sport Activities, Translation, Cultural Activities, Guidance Service Reservations.
- Delivery Services:
Flowers, Gifts, Reserved Airline and Train Tickets, Forgotten Personal Belongings, Renewed Credit Cards.
- Home Services:
Home Service Line, Entire Home Services, Plumber, Electrician, Locksmith, Glazier, Protection of the Residence, Child Care, Pet Care, Flower Care, Transportation of the Funeral.
- Vehicle Services:
Road-side Assistance, Towing.
- Administrative Assistance:
Organization of Translator, Conference Rooms, Fax, PC and Cellular Telephone Rentals, Transmitting of Urgent Messages to Family Members and Business Colleagues.
- Travel Services:
Pre-Travel Service, Administrative Assistance, Retrieval and Re-Routing of Lost Luggage, Dispatch of Replacement Personal Items, Informing Family Members, Business Colleagues in case of Flight Delays.
Medline, which was found in 1995, is Turkey's first private emergency health service company. Medline started its mission with the aim of providing best service by right hands in emergency situations so as to end wrong practices which even leads to death in some situations. Medline provides pre-hospital emergency health care services for "A class" hospitals as well as corporate customers (insurance companies, banks, different sized managements etc.) and individual customers (with different service packages).
Medline Emergency Health Services has been a well-known brand by integrating its superior quality with the technological infrastructure and by attaining to high level of customer satisfaction. Moreover, Medline is the second emergency health services organization in the world and the first in Turkey, which is accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) and is proud of elevating the emergency health services standards in Turkey.
What Happens When You Call The Alarm Center in an Emergency Situation?
1) When you call 444 12 12 the doctor gathers information about the patient's clinical status and makes the decision regarding the patient's treatment, whether an ambulance or a doctor is needed.
2) While the ambulance and its crew are on route to the patient's location, the doctor at the Alarm Center will provide the patient or person calling on behalf of the patient with First Aid information, thereby eliminating risk of death or permanent disability due to improper intervention.
3) Once the ambulance and its crew has reached the patient and performed its medical intervention, if home treatment of the patient is impossible, the patient will be transported to the hospital of his or her choice.
4) The Alarm Center doctor will take care of any organizational details regarding the hospital.
5) During the patient's transport to the hospital, the patient's immediate family member or friend, or if he or she has a personal doctor, will be informed about the person's clinical situation.
List of Emergency Cases
(32 International Parameters)
2. Traffic Accidents
3. Terror, Sabotage, Gunshot, To be stabbed, Fight, etc.
6. Fall from a high place
7. Severe occupational accidents, Extremity loss
8. Electric injury
9. Cold injury
10. Heat stroke
11. Severe burns
12. Severe eye injuries
14. Severe allergic reactions, Anaphylactic reactions
15. Vertebra and lower extremity fractures
16. Decompression Illness
17. Myocardial infarction and Arrhythmias, Hypertensive crises
18. Acute attacks of asthma, Acute Pulmonary Disorders
20. Sudden strokes
21. Severe disturbances at general health status
22. High body temperature, above 39,5°C
23. Diabetic and uremic coma
24. Dialysis sickness associated with disturbances at general health status
25. Acute abdomen
26. Acute massive bleeding
27. Meningitis, Encephalitis, Brain Abscess
28. Renal Colic
29. Acute Psychotic Disorders
30. Migraine and/or Vomiting, Headaches associated with unconsciousness
31. Newborn comas
32. Onset of Labor (Rupture of membranes and Leakage of Fluid, Onset of Labor)